Friday, November 30, 2012

Blogging is Hard!


Blogging is hard.  Months & months pass and I do not even think about my blog, then out of nowhere I think I should get busy!  I have been loving the fall and all the fun festivals that I have had the pleasure to participate in. 

 Have a few new bracelets, ready to go!  What'cha think? 
 

Flower Power

A big & chunky ceramic center bead eched with flowers, encircled by
ceramic roundellets of a matching glaze and spaced with a new jade bead inbetween. 
 
 All Mixed UP
 
A little copper, a little brass, a little leather and a
big beautiful faceted aquamarine stone!
 
Pearls are Pretty
 
 
 
Three large pearls spaced with clear crystals and encircled with
clear glass maybe quartz disc like bead and a hand forged sterling clasp.

No comments:

Post a Comment