Monday, April 9, 2012

Feeling Special!


Just got back from the beach!  A little sand between the toes always makes me bring shells, pearl, and all things beachy!  This bracelet has two strands of Mother of Pearl separated with crystal rondelle , the third strand is labradorite
 that is also spaced with the crystals.  This piece also sports a sterling clasp that was handcrafted by yours truly! 

Another reason I am feeling special is....
well this would be nothing to some, but for me...I am in awe!  My blog has 2 followers!  Silly right?  I was almost embarrassed when a friend from my jewelry class found this blog.  Oh no, I thought, what if she finds terrible punctuation, awful spelling, and unforgivable grammar!  I am sure she found all those things I listed and even more.

But, Terry was very sweet and said kind things when she mentioned her finding my blog.  Though it is what she did not say that gave me the gentle reassurance that I needed to not quit blogging and hide under a rock.  I have found that this blog is a looking glass into my life, my thoughts, my feelings, and pictures of my work.  I enjoy blogging!  I enjoy sharing the part of me that not many see even though it makes me feel truly vulnerable.  You know what though...I going to put on my big girl panties & keep at this!

Thank you for being a part!

No comments:

Post a Comment