Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bundle It !

My director of marketing, a.k.a. my 8 year old son said, Mommy if you REALLY want to make some money you need to bundle your jewelry when you sell it!  Also, he told me that you need to put things that look good together next to each other when displaying!!  What is not to love about a little boy that has a action plan. 


Lately my action plan has gotten off track when it has come to blogging!  It is time to make a commitment.  How I wish I were one of those blogger's that can get on each & every day &really put out engaging & well delivered material.  That is not me : (. 


What I can do is a few pictures up of what I am doing in my studio!  I would take a picture of these two Biwa Pearl on antiqued copper
chain pieces together, but before I could, I sold the necklace at a trunk show this past weekend!  I did however display the pieces together & had her try on the bracelet as well!  This is a learning process for me, and I am so happy to have it!  Time to get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment