Thursday, March 22, 2012

Black & White beach classic

The beach is one of my favorite places in the world, I love it with my husband & son, I also love it when it is me all alone!  I feel a inner peace I am at beach,  It is like the waves bring in tranquility & take away your worries. I always finding myself thanking God for the beach & all its glory. 

I truly believe the reason that I love working with pearls, mother of pearl, and shells is that it reminds me of my favorite place.  But on the other hand, pearls are just pretty.  They always have been, they always will be. 


Another always has been always will be is black and white.  Classic, beautiful, sexy, and just a perfect combination.  Here I am showing a little bracelet with my favorites together.  I hope you enjoy!  And yes I know - bundle together next time as my  son likes to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment