Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pretty in pink - earrings

These are just sweet & simple earrings to go with the rose quartz bracelet from yesterday. 



I almost forgot to post today because I have been caught up in getting shelves in my craft closet.  My sweet husband worked all morning installing them,  So thankful for him, his talents, and his ability not to scream at me when he all the stuff I had.  Here are a few pictures to let the world know the chaos I had going on.  It's scary!
Seriously - that's just half of the closet!  And yes I was beading on the floor in the middle of all the stuff.  I could not walk into the room without falling down, but I could always find a place to sit and bead.  Oh what a strange girl I am!

The stuff out of the closet & down the hall.
Cleaned out, and new shelves in.



Everything back in it's new spot - LOVE IT!


Do you see all the unused space - humm what do I need to do next?? 
SHOP for more SUPPLIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment