Sunday, January 8, 2012

Green with envy

There is just something about this light green carved jade medallion that I love.  I am very drawn to it.  It makes me think of an Ancient Asian culture from long ago.  I have played around with it for quite some time trying to figure out how it should be presented.  To me, the suede is right on with the character of this piece and allows the bracelet to fit almost any wrist!

I have another little something something I am envying today as well!  No more little boys book bag in the middle of the floor when he comes home!   I got my sweet husband to stop long enough to put up the coat rack I made.  The coat rack I made from scrap pieces that I had left over from various projects.  The bench is a modified Ana-white.com design.  Her things are wonderful & fun to build. 







No comments:

Post a Comment